Prayers to my King

My King, I need Your love 


Lord, I don't want to play any more games in an attempt to get love from a man. I am tired of trying hard to get attention and approval from men instead of from You. Deliver me into Your arms of true love, the only place I'll find attention  that lasts and approval that matters. Show me the men I have allowed in my life who are distracting me from You. Give me the wisdom to know who they are and the strength to end those relationships now. I am ready to put You first and fall in love with You all over again ---I am ready to love You with all that I am. And in Your perfect timing, whenever that is, please reveal to me the man who is sent from You alone, for a relationship that will be rooted in You and will bring You and will bring You honor and glory when we are together.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Love,
Your princess, who wants to love you most of all

And you must love the Lord your God
with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:5 
  

Comments