The Last Day


Yesterday was my last day of teaching Release Time for the year. What a bittersweet day it was.
I am going to miss these smiling and joyful faces very, very much.
Though I was their teacher, I feel like they taught me a lot too. 
I love my students so much! 
Hence making a point to get a class photo.
Didn't say anything in the safe environment book of rules about no pictures so if I have angry parents, guess it's a good thing I waited till the last day of class to take the photo :) 
I am asking Jesus to walk with His children every day and that the Holy Spirit will guide them and lead them towards You, Lord. 
Blessed Mother, wrap your blue mantel of love around my kiddos. 
May these children continue to be bold, faith filled, loving Catholics and do everything for the glory of Your name.
I have faith that one day each of them will be saints. 
Not because of my doing but because of the pureness of and love in their hearts.
First graders I am ever so proud of you! 
Keep on smiling and spreading the love of Jesus.
You will always have a very special place in my heart.
Do not forget your Misses Gabbie. 
Love to each of you! 






Comments