ROARING 20's

It's crazy to think my friends and I were in Hawaii six months ago.

I conquered my fear of traveling.

There was no fear of the world around us.

Just fun in the sun.

I remember wearing a mask on the plane due to flu season...but it was like God was preparing me then for the world we live in now.

The Roaring 20's.

We would have never guessed to be living in a time like this.

2020 is not what we expected with COVID and Riots all around us.

So much to process and too much fear. 

As much as we want to fast forward or rewind, God has a plan.

"Life doesn't unfold as we plan. We all live unexpected lives in one way or another. But sooner or later, we have to decide how we are going to make the most of the unexpected life." Matthew Kelly 

The Roaring 20's is our time.  We can either let it break us or make us. 

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." Jackie Robinson 


Comments