Give Your All

"You cannot be half a saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." St. Therese of Lisieux

I love how cut and dry this quote is. 

The choice is ours. 

It's not complicated. 

 I don't know about you but I want to be a saint. 

"God would never inspire me with desires which cannot be realized; so in spite of my littleness, I can hope to be a saint." St. Therese of Lisieux 

But, I am often uncertain of how to become a whole saint 

"To begin is easy; to persevere is sanctity." St. Josemaria Escriva  

How can this be accomplished? 
"Real accomplishment lies not in doing many things but in doing the most important things." 
Matthew Kelly 

The most important thing is to love.  

"He will provide the way and the means, such as you could never have imagined." 
St. Catherine of Siena  

Imagine the impossible things that will happen when you strive to give your all.

"Never underestimate how impactful some of the small things God calls you to do may end up being." 
Matthew Kelly 




Comments