Happy Birthday Maddie!

Twenty years ago my dream of becoming a big sister came true. 

Though I was covered in chicken pox at the time, I was so excited to meet my little sister. 

Madison Marie, 

The world became a better, brighter, more beautiful place when you were born! 

You continue to make me laugh uncontrollably and love unconditionally. 


I am so proud of who you are. 

"No one should follow what he considers to be good for himself, but rather what seems good for another." Saint Benedict of Nursia  

You inspire me to be a better person...Someone who wants to make a difference. 

But you have already made a difference. A difference in my life and in the lives of those who love you.

“Listen and attend with the ear of your heart.” 
― Saint Benedict of Nursia

Welcome to the 20's, Mads!  I love you! 



Comments