Love one another

No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. This I command you, that you love one another. 
John 15: 15-17 

Friends. 

Not enemies. 

We have forgotten who the real enemy is. 

Fear not, beloved, you are safe; take courage and be strong. Dn 10:19 

Love one another. 

Love is our strength. 

Love conquers hate.

Pray for those who persecute you. 

God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. My strength and my courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior.
 Isaiah  12:2 



Comments