One Together

At that time Jesus prayed "that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory which you have given and I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you have sent and have loved them even as you have loved me." 
John 17:21-23   

This is my prayer...

"That they may all be one."

"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences." 
Audre Lordes 

Our inability to love.

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein 

Love as you have been loved. 

"Holiness grows fast where there is kindness. I have never heard of kind souls going astray. The world is lost for want of sweetness and kindness." 
St. Mother Teresa   

It begins with you and me. 

"That they may all be one."


Comments