Promote World Peace

St. Michael the Archangel, 
defend us in battle. 
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. 
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, 
and do thou, 
O Prince of the heavenly hosts, 
by the power of God, 
thrust into hell Satan, 
and all the evil spirits, 
who prowl about the world 
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. 


I am thinking about our country and the people fighting each other. 

There is so much destruction. 

Though I live in a peaceful area, my heart is not at peace. 

How can I promote world peace, besides praying? 

St. Mother Teresa said, 

"What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family." 

It wasn't the quote I was looking for, but it was the quote I needed to read to be reminded of the love I have and can give here at home. 

Comments