Love from heaven

We're all in this fog of thinking you're just gone away on a trip.

You didn't really leave us.

Today is yours and auntie Rose's 41st wedding anniversary.

Thinking of you both on this special but very hard day.

Rose is my god mother and I claim you as my adopted god father, uncle Ed.

I love you both to pieces.

You went to heaven way too soon.

Yet, I can't help but thank God for the years he blessed us all with you here on earth.

Though I wish He wouldn't have called you home as soon as he did.

I said up above "you didn't really leave us." I meant it.

Though we may not be able to touch you we can feel your presence.

There have been numerous times when I think I see your face or hear your laugh.

That's just like you too, playing tricks on me. ;) You do it at the best of times too.

Oh uncle Ed, this blog isn't doing my heart's thoughts justice. It's not doing you justice.

Send my god momma some sort of surprise today. That would be the best gift. Send her hugs and kisses from heaven too.

We all miss you.

 

Comments