Ah break!


Winter break is here! It's been here for two days now. 
I am so happy to have this time to not have a care in the world. To do the things I haven't had time for and to be free spirited. 
It's a pretty magical feeling.
And what better way to feel during this beautiful Christmas season!

Thursday after my last day of work this week, I came home threw on sweats and began scrap booking and card making. Something I love so much but never just do. I listened to Christmas music and crafted all afternoon. It was lovely! 

Friday I woke up and went to my friend Tiffany's house to do some knitting. 
Though this is something we try and do every week together, yesterday was extra special. 
Again maybe it was the Christmas music playing as we knitted? Maybe it was the joy of being together with a friend right before Christmas? Or maybe it was both? :) 

This morning I woke up to find my sister and cousin beginning their Hobbit marathon. I have joined them off and on throughout the morning and plan on enjoying the third part at the Theater this afternoon. 

Oh the fun things I am doing and break has only begun! 

This morning I received the sweetest package in the mail. My dear, dear friend Rosie knows me so well. I didn't even tell her I was asking for craft stuff and yet she fulfilled my Christmas wish. Bet you can't guess what more of I will be doing this break! 

Nicole and I just came in from a walk. The chilly weather and one on one time with my sis was wonderful. I had fun chatting, giggling, posing for photos, and stopping every few feet to admire nature's beauty. AKA I was out of breath and needed an excuse. 

  Thank you God for this day, for this time to stop and really enjoy what I love doing. Bless all of my family and friends during this time and all times. 

Amen.

Here are some of the pics photographer Nicole shot. :) 










Comments