Fall alalalalal

I can't believe I am actually writing about this... Here goes risking public humiliation and embarrassment.

This morning Dad, Mom, Maddie and Nicole were in the kitchen. Ma and Pa cooking breakfast after mass for us to enjoy. Max was not pictured.

Martina Mcbride was playing soft Christmas music in the background.

The music spoke to me. Or should I say my feet...

I began "dancing" or in other words mindlessly circling light footed from foot to foot.

Then something went wrong. Very wrong. 

A loud thump and then yelling reached my ears.

Gaberdella down.

We're talking 84 pound tree hitting laminate flooring. And as for the screaming, think glass vase shattering and your mother's reaction.

Worst part was that as Mother was freaking out about why I fell down, I had to explain I was dancing. Or as Nicole would put it "busting a move" on the dance floor. Not my finest moment.

I really don't know what happened... I'd like to say I have a cold, hadn't eaten and tripped over a toy but I cannot. I can only laugh at myself.

I got a pretty good sized knee scrape out of the whole thing too.

The family asked if I was okay and then we went back about our business which I was thankful for.

Breakfast was good. Max is unaware still. And nothing is wounded. Well other than my pride.

Guess I took the song with the lyrics fallalalalalala too literally.

http://youtu.be/TkpzHEz9c1U?t=30s



Comments

  1. LOL, we all have our moments! I have them quite often actually.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I am very glad to hear I am not alone ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment