Can I get fwies with that?




Beautiful is it not? 

Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my dear hearted friend Cathy Adams. 

Opening the box, I found inside perfectly made Christmas cookies as well as a little wrapped present.

I opened the gift and couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. 

Cheese burger and fries ornaments.

Does she know me or what?

My heart strings are pulled once again.

This Christmas and all the Christmases here after when I look at my Christmas tree I will see these meaningful ornaments and think of my beautiful friend Cathy and my beautiful late friend Mr. Adams. 

This mighty kid's meal will be treasured forever.

For those of you who did not have the privilege of knowing Mr. Adams, he worked at McDonald's in the hardest of times and later successfully owned several of the franchises. 

You'd never guess this because of both Mr. and Mrs. Adam's humility.

(He is shaking his head in heaven right now at me, nudging me to stop talking about him. But the connection between heaven and earth is a little fuzzy so I can't hear him. Therefor I am not listening.) :) 

Our friendship was destined. 

All three of us. 

(Five counting the burger and fwies.)

This Christmas will be the first without your presence Mr. Adams. I ask you to bless Cathy as you and she have done me. 

Waiting for the day where we're all in heaven enjoying a cheeseburger and fries together. 

That will be the ultimate HAPPY MEAL.    

Love you both with all my heart.

Your Gabbie  

Comments