Who Wipes Away My Fears

Lord, whenever I am afraid, help me trust you. Transfor my fears, whatever its cause, into faith in You.
Lord, it seems like there are many reasons to fear, and I am sometimes overwhelmed. By fear of disaster, fear of my financial future, and fear of sickness. I fear for my family and my friends, my job, and my life. The list seems endless! 
Yet I know You don't want me to live a life driven by fear. You want me to rest in You. Remind me of whose hand of protection is all around me. Keep me in your perfect peace.
When my mind is spiraling out of control with concerns, give me the ability to turn from being a problem worrier to being a prayer warrior. Let me walk through life knowing Your perfect peace, no matter what is happening around me. 

In Jesus' name, amen.

Love, 
Your princess who is choosing trust in You over fear       


"I am leaving you with a gift--
peace of mind and heart.
And the peace I give 
isn't like the peace the world gives. 
So don't be troubled or afraid."
John 14:27 


~Sheri Rose Shepherd 

Comments