Come Away With Me

My Princess,

You are Not alone in this World. If ever you think you are, close your eyes and surrender all of yourself to Me.
Because I love you,  I will never force you to connect with me but know I will always desire that you draw close to me. Please give Me, your heavenly husband, a chance to love you the way You long to be loved. I am the lover of your soul. Won't you open your heart and let me embrace you?

I want to steal your heart from the worries of this world and have you experience my love in a way that will make your heart dance today. Take a deep breath and get so lost in Me that nothing can separate us. Come away with Me my beloved and I will complete you today in every way.

Love,

Your Prince, who will wait for you



"Jesus replied, 'Love the lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with your entire mind this is the first and greatest commandment.'"
    ~Matt 22:37~

Comments