Kiss of Death

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I expect you to share this. Whether it be through my blog or just the link.

Read. Go ahead.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/03/27/justina_pelletier_ruling_boston_children_s_hospital_and_judge_perform_parent.html

America is on the verge of Nazism.

When we have hospitals holding children hostage from their parents and their own FREE will!

Good night!

This topic is very sensitive to me. Why? Because I have a mitochondria disease.

This makes me angry. This makes me sad. This makes me afraid to live in this country that I loved so much.

People, I am being 100% serious when I say we NEED, HAVE to HELP!!

If this can happen to other people, no doubt it can happen to us.

Me.

God help us and save us from the wrath of Obama and all evil minded people out there.

Comments