Scripture on my heart

Father if you are willing take this cup away from me./Nevertheless let your will be done, not mine. Luke 22:42

The spirit is willing,/ but the flesh is weak. Matt 26:41

I came into the world for this to bear witness to the truth;/ and all who are on the side of the truth listen to my voice. John 18:37

Despised and rejected by men,/ a man of sorrows.
Ours were the sufferings he bore, /ours the sorrows he carried.
Yet he was pierced through for our faults,/crushed for our sins.
On him lies a punishment that brings us peace,/ and through his wounds we are healed.
Isaiah 53:3-5

"If anyone wants to be a follower of mine,/let him renounce himself and take up his cross every day and follow me." Luke 9:23

"Shoulder my yoke and learn from me.
For I am gentle/ and humble in heart."
Matt 11:29

"Harshly dealt with, he bore it humbly,/like a lamb that is led to the slaughter-house." Isaiah 53:7

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8



Comments