They didn't!

They didn't! Oh, yes they did! Two of my sisters came home saying, "Gabbie we have something for you." A smile crept up on my face. Trying to guess what they got me... I already got McDonalds today, would they have gotten me more McDonalds?

Small intermission. I feel like your criticizing my McDon's.

 I know, I know. You're thinking Arby's. Fine, have it your way! While y'all eat fresh I'll be passed out in a booth and lovin' it! For those of you who didn't understand any of thattttt, it was a play on advertisements. Just having a little pun. Ha? Ha. Haaaa.

Anyway, Jordan reached for her pocket and I knew right away it wasn't McDonald's. It was okay. I didn't cry, scream or charge her head first like a bull. She pulled out a pack of gum. What's this?

They didn't! Oh, yes they did! Those sick twisted sisters of mine. They bought me gum with no other face on the packaging then Shaun White's. AHEM. Shaun White. I strongly dislike Shaun White.

Picture proof for the gum.

I told them "thanks I love it. I am going to keep it forever." What I didn't say was I am keeping this gum forever locked up thrown into the Columbia river and I am going to love it. :) Just kidding. NOT! Kidding! 

Anyway (did I just use 'anyway' twice as a starting word for the beginning of my sentences? Ugh. I must learn to be more careful.) I just had to post! How could I pass up another S.W. blog? Max asked what it was on the gum wrapper. He looked at it  and was pretty sure Shaun White was one of the Gonzaga players. At his age I would've guessed Merida from Brave or the Little Mermaid. 

I better hope Shaun White never reads my blogs. I am going to be in a world of hurt if he does. I am not talking about him suing me I am talking about if I ever come face to face with the dude looks like a lady I'll run screaming in circles like a snowboarder. Ouch, that was a little harsh. Just playing with you Shaunie! 

Now for something religious. HAPPY PALM SUNDAY everyone!!     

Comments