Best Gift Ever!

I have been terrible with blogging. The week just flew by! I know, I know...That is not a good excuse. Earlier this week I was told by my parents I needed to go to morning mass. I figured something was up because my parents know I try to make it on Fridays as my Lenten challenge and they had asked me to go on a Tuesday. So like the good little girl I am, I obeyed. Ha! 
After mass was over my dear, dear friend Mr. Adams, (who I have mentioned before as my hero) put a smile on my face I will never forget! He had in hand a plastic bag which held inside my heart's desire. A large fry box with foam fries (made by the wonderful Mrs. Adams) and a very generous gift card to no other place than McDonald's! Inside their was an Ode to Gabbie. :) Quotes from Get Gabbie about my obsessions and love of the good stuff. Here is a picture of the best gift ever!! (Don't get me wrong, Carrie Underwood ties with it!)


~I pledge thee my trough~

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I am SO very blessed to have both Mr. and Mrs. Adams in my life. Finally somebody who understands my heart's cravings! How fitting for me to be eating McDonald's french fries as of right now as I blog :) I'm loving it! I will always love you, my heroes! You know who you are! :))  

Comments