My twin brothers

Today I am thankful for my cousins..the rodeo clowns! ;)


 Boys, you're 17! That means you guys are one year away from making your childhood dream come true. :)

You guys made me smile then and you make me smile now. I love you two like crazy!

We've had some awesome memories...

One I can picture rather clearly is the time I was taunting you two climbing through that iron gate. Heaven knows why you guys still liked me...

I remember the time we walked up to the cemetery and left frantically because well...you should remember Zach. Think back to a certain tombstone... ;)

The three of us have spent many a thanksgiving in Grandma's attic playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64. I think it's tradition.

I loved hanging out with you boys at the wedding this summer. I will surely not forget Cody and the missing credit card nor the laughs and screams that took place back in the hotel room. Way to pick out a PG movie, guys. NOT.

You guys have taught me lots. You both are two of the hardest working guys I know. I say that sincerely. You guys are impressive. Not to mention handsome! ;)

Cody and Zach, you two have always been there for me. I want you two to know I am here for you too. I may not be able to beat anyone up (hence y'all are bigger than me) but I know some people if you're ever in a pinch. I got YO back!

You boys are two of my best friends. I think of you as my brothers. Which means I have a say on who you date and marry and so forth... ;) Just kidding.

I am wishing you both the best birthday yet! We'll be celebrating here soon! You can count on us making more memories!







Comments

  1. Oh lord... The tombstone and the credit card... Good times good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to the twins! LOL Always great for a laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment