And God said..

LET THERE BE MAX! 

Six years ago our lives were dramatically changed. I remember waiting for the phone call to hear the words, "little brother was born." I can still picture his cute little scrunched up baby face. One couldn't help but fall in love with him! 

Brother, I am so grateful for your life. You bring so much joy and laughter to our family. You're what completes us. Your jokes, your stories, your hugs, your laugh... I could go on and on. You make us all smile. 

MaximiliandollarsJosephBenedictRehder, I can't imagine life without you! I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world! I am so blessed to have you as my brother. 

Don't ever stop being your smart, handsome, funny, caring, loving, lovable self.   

You will always be our little man. Even when you get bigger than all of us. You'll still be my little brother.  

Happy Birthday to the best brother I could ever ask for!! 

TOO BAD lil' man... I AM PUTTING THIS ON FB AND MY BLOG!!! It may be your birthday but I am still your older sister by 12 years. I dominate you. 

018.JPG


024.JPG
    

Comments