Keep moving

It has been a stressful, overwhelming, chaotic move.

I feel like I have been holding my breath since July of 2012, when we first began the move process.

When we moved from Kennewick to Cottonwood I made myself physically sick from the stress of hoping all will turn out. On this final move from town to home I tried my hardest to not re-experience that episode. It worked out to an extent. I didn't get sick but I got cranky and very tense. Tears were falling from my eyes. I obviously do NOT handle change very well. Sigh... My poor family. The victims.

Life has just been a whirlwind. Maybe a tornado even. Lots has happened within the past year and it is mind boggling at times.

My little OCD porcelain body can't absorb the unplanned or the unfamiliar. I need to work on overcoming that. It's difficult to accept and hard to release what I can't grasp...

Things have been thrown back and forth at us leaving us with uncertainty. Another fear I need to kick. Everything from wanting to buy our old house, not wanting to buy, this is the moving date, no this is the moving date... It puts me in a knot just thinking about it. Ick.

Ohhhh and the weather... Let me tell you what the weather decided to do yesterday... SNOW!
Not just light puffy snow but hard packing snow. Yay.

So the moving which was suppose to be today was moved to yesterday. Grateful for the helping hands who worked with us.  

Breathe,

We're finally in our home however. We beat the snow. Not everything is moved in but most of it is thankfully.

Yesterday I heard about the death of a man who was hit by a train. He had a young wife and three maybe four children. I can't begin to wrap my mind around that. I have nothing to complain about. I have not the slightest sympathy for myself when I know somewhere in this country a family gets to wake up every day for the rest of their lives knowing they will never see their daddy and husband again on this earth. It breaks my heart.

Please don't feel sorry for me. I can keep moving.

I ask however that you do pray for this family. I don't know how they can even feel like they can keep moving. God help them to gently put one foot forward at a time.

Comments