She never fails me.

Two nights ago we were sitting down to dinner when Maddie and Nicole had just gotten home from swimming in Grangeville. The girls had gone with our sweet cousin Kayla and we were trying to keep it on the down low because Max did not get to go on this adventure.

Jordan, Mom, Max and I were sitting at the table when Nicole came into the kitchen. Mom told Nicole, "Ix-nay on the wimming-say ." Jordan asks, "What?" Mom repeats herself.

Then Maddie waltzed in the room and Jordan asked her, "How was SWIMMING with the commoners?" (Remember we had a pool in Washington?) Anyway... Mom looked at Jordan and asked, "Are you serious?!!!!) I looked at Jordan about ready to bust a gut from laughing so hard. Then Mom and I looked at each other.
Jordan couldn't figure out why we were giving her such a weird look.
I asked Jord, "Are you for real?"
Then Max burst into tears crying, "They went swimming?"

CLICK.

It was both the funniest and weirdest thing I had ever seen in my life! We stretched the truth and told Max they didn't go swimming. The tears stopped, and the meal was thoroughly enjoyed.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get to spend a whole day just Jordan and I in Lewiston. She treated me to shopping and lunch as my graduation gift. I had a wonderful time with the best older sister a girl could ask for. Memories were made<3 Thanks for being you, Jordan. You inspire me each and every day. You're going to make a very beautiful nun. I love you Jordie Nicole!


Comments