Family Reunion

Yesterday, July 6th, was our Martin Nuxoll 100th Birthday Family Reunion. It was a beautiful day to celebrate up on the butte in honor of great Grandpa Martin. We had a terrific turn out! 155 family members came together to rejoice and be glad.


 "This is the day which the LORD has made; 
Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Psalm 118:24 

This was one of my great Grandpa's favorite bible quotes. It is a very special passage from the bible to our family. Every time I hear this read or sung I can't help but smile. 

We were truly blessed to have mass celebrated by Father Reuben Nuxoll in the woods. The peaceful atmosphere was rejuvenating and the mass it's self was breath taking. 

I think I speak for everyone there when I say that it truly was a day to rejoice and be glad! 


Comments