Grad Party #2

Last night my dear god mother, auntie Rose & her dear husband, uncle Ed, honored me with a second graduation party! It was a beautiful evening filled with endless laughter.
I want to thank everyone who came up last night! I could feel the love!
I am so blessed to have you, Rose and Ed, in my life. I have been very fortunate in the past (almost) eighteen years. Ed and Rose, you've watched me grow...(I'm not talking height growth. If I was that'd be a pathetic result.)You've supported me all along my journey. Giggled with me until our faces felt so numb we drooled. Prayed continuously for my healing. Never have either of you failed me.
To those of you reading this, you might not understand the relationship between the three of us. That's okay though because as long as Ed and Rose know how much they mean to me, that's all that matters!
So here is to seeing what the future holds! I can't wait to share many more memories with you as I start this new chapter in my life! Love you both!!!

Comments