Beautiful Bible Verses

"In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling." Exodus 15:13

"Teach me to do you will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground."
 Psalm 143:10

"If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you, and continue to find favor with you." Exodus 33:13

"Good and upright is the Lord; therefore he instructs sinners in his ways. He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way." Psalm 25:8-9

"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask anything in my name and I will do it." John 14:13-14

All of these passages from the bible caught my eye. Each of them have a powerful message. To me they speak, "Surrender to God. Let Him lead you. Trust the Lord with those you love."

What speaks to your heart from these verses?

Comments