St. Pope John Paul II


"What really matters in life is that we are loved by Christ and that we love Him in return. In comparison to the love of Jesus, everything else is secondary. And, without the love of Jesus, everything is useless."      St. Pope John Paul II 

Pope John Paul 2, we love you! 

You set an example of that love. 

You gave us hope. 

"Darkness can only be scattered by light. Hatred can only be conquered by love." 

You lived your life to the full. 

"Be not afraid!"  

You forgave and persevered.

"Don't waste your suffering!" 

This man made a huge impact on the world. 

We can all learn so much from this humble, beautiful, powerhouse saint. 

I want to live and love as Pope John Paul II lived and loved. 

"Open my eyes to recognize the gift and beauty of my own life and every person I meet. Fill my heart that my love for others may be self-giving, faithful and true. Give me the strength to be pure in mind and body, and the courage to choose the good and holy in all my relationships no matter the cost. For I know it is only in union with You that I will find my true happiness and I will be set free. Amen."                      Sisters of Life, Love and Life Centre 

The movie, Pope John Paul II with Jon Voight and Cary Elwes is one of my favorite saint movies. 

The movie is available on Formed.org  

St. Pope John Paul II, pray for us! 

Comments