Bl. Carlo Acutis

Grateful for the miracle of being able to type again! 

It feels incredible writing and seeing my words on a bigger screen. 

For months I have been locked out of blogger on my Mac. 

I was looking at creating a new blog but that only created more complications.

Today I sat down in front of my screen and tried again. 

All I had to do was download Google Chrome. I was using Safari. 

I would not have done that without the advice from my mom. 

My mom, who always tells me that she is technologically challenged. 

It was with my mom's help, the grace of God and I am pretty sure the intercession of Blessed Carlo Acutis. 

Today Carlo was beatified, making him a "blessed." 

Bl. Carlo is the Patronage of computers and the internet. 

He is a modern day saint in the making. 

His body is incorrupt. 

He documented many stories and photos of Eucharistic Miracles before he died from Leukemia at age 15.  

He is quoted, "To always be close to Jesus, that's my life's plan." 

Bl. Carlo Acutis, pray for us to live as you lived! 

Comments