National PT Month

October is National Physical Therapy Month!  

I went to acknowledge all the Physical Therapists and those who help with administration to provide help to those in need. 

Obviously, strength is not one of my strong points. 

I need help training and strengthening my muscles.

Over the years, I’ve worked with Physical Therapists on gaining strength. 

Not only have I trained to gain strength in my muscles but I have gained friendship, which has given me the ultimate strength.

Physical Therapists see a need and do something about it. 

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” Theodore Roosevelt 

Those I have been privileged to train with and grow in friendship with, are some of the most beautiful people I know. 

It is a necessary and beautiful profession.

Wisdom, understanding, compassion and encouragement help make the weak strong. 

Continue to change the world by helping people become their best selves. 









Comments