Blessed Chiara Luce

Yesterday was heart wrenching knowing my grandma suffered from a stroke.

My heart is still breaking. 

But as I think of my grandma, and this being Bl. Chiara Luce Bandano's feast day, this quote was on my heart to share. 

“At this point, I have nothing left, but I still have my heart, and with that, I can always love.”

Grandma has always loved. 

Love of faith and love of family. 

She is a source of love and light. 

The moon is shining brightly tonight.

"Luce" means light.  

Bl. Chiara, I ask that you continue to be a light for us.

In times of fear, sorrow and uncertainty, guide us with that light.

Guide us to your Son. 

“I suffered a lot but my soul was singing.” Bl. Chiara 

Bl. Chiara Luce, pray for us! 



Comments

  1. My deepest condolences and prompt resignation to you and all your family, in my prayers for the eternal rest of your grandmother, always keep the hope of the promise of eternal life, a hug in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your condolences and prayers. I cling to the hope of eternal life. God bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment