Overdoing

 Today I overdid. I went to Lewiston with my mom to go shopping and pick out new glasses. 

After we returned home this afternoon, I had an appointment for physical therapy.

I was going to work on an exercise but my legs started shaking from exhaustion and weakness of muscle. (More than usual.)

I felt frustrated not being able to do a simple stretch. 

Thankfully though, I have a very understanding and encouraging PT. 

I needed to stop and listen to what my body was telling me. 

Stop overdoing.  

"Do all you can. The Lord will do the rest." St. John Bosco 

As much as I want to do it all by myself, I know I can't. 

So I will swallow my pride and learn to surrender when I don't want to. 

 "Lord, I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart." John XXIII 







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment