Expected in Heaven

“Do not be afraid because with the Incarnation of Jesus, death becomes life, and there’s no need to escape: in eternal life, something extraordinary awaits us.” Blessed Carlo Acutis

Today is Jennifer's 25th anniversary in heaven. 

We miss and love you everyday.

You remind us of the extraordinary that awaits us. 

You give us reason to hope. 

Your life on earth and now in heaven, reminds us to be not afraid. 

"Our aim has to be the infinite and not the finite. The infinite is our homeland. We have alway been expected in Heaven." Blessed Carlo Acutis 

Until Kingdom come. 

With courage and love in our hearts. 

Love, baby sister Gabbie 

(I was ten weeks old when Jenny was expected in heaven.)

Psalm 73 

I was always in your presence;

you were holding me by my right hand..

You will guide me by your counsel

and so you will lead me to glory.

What else have I in heaven but you?

Apart from you I want nothing on earth.

My body and my heart faint for joy;

God is my possession for ever.

To be near God is my happiness.

I have made the Lord God my refuge.

I will tell of all your works

at the gates of the city of Zion. 




Comments