The Hospital Life

Life in a hospital... Day number I don't remember but know is over two weeks.
Insert: Emoji sour face.

Let's be positive though... How many people get waited on hand and foot like this 24/7?! #blessed?

I am snuggled under the softest blankets, accompanied by the cutest stuffed animals and revisiting my first grade chapter of when 101 Dalmatians came out by watching it and wondering why.

Through all this I have been in the best of hands! My nurses and doctors are amazing! The people who work here are pretty good too. ;) No, seriously the nurses, docs and my family of medical intelligence are awesome!

Okay this is officially the stupidest movie next to the Goofy movie I watched two nights ago... And this is also the dumbest way to blog..on an iPhone with a finger bandaid oxygen deely bob. Hold while I change the movie...

The movie doesn't want to be changed. Hash tag struggle. Sister Act it is.:) we're back in habit. ;) ha

Well what else is there to write about? My every I take of food and liquid is counted. The food is pretty much fisherprice. My skin is slightly irritated from dryness around IV bandages. I have sticker marks still! I value showers and food from anywhere but here! Actually the spaghetti tonight was legit. Unlike the squeaky rubber chicken from the past two nights. Blek! The cafeteria must think I have a cardiac problem or something cus' the food is blander than bland!
(Bar fee face here)

Oh yeah, be positive.

I get to go on walks! You know up and down and around the hallway. That's exciting. Crickets chirp*

Hmm the lasix is kicking in and there really isn't much to say that I can think of for tonight. So good night everyone. From the hospibable.





Comments

Post a Comment