Beautifully Blessed

I just want to say I am one blessed girly! I'm not even being sarcastic.
Yes, the road has been long, scary, irritating and a road I rather not travel but through it all I look at my life and see nothing but blessings. Too many to count, too many to name.

Monday, April 20th, I heard unbelievable, heart breaking news about a dear, dear man to our community in both our church and town. He was killed by a drunk driver in a car accident last Sunday, April 19th.

Like I said it is unreal. Our minds still haven't wrapped around this great loss. Thinking of Joe, Joe's family, and especially his wife Angie. Asking all of Team Gabbie to pray for Joe's soul, and each of his family members' who are grieving this great loss.

Though I still have days where I am near tears, in the middle of tears, or teared out, I look at my situation and have to say I am blessed. Really truly blessed.
I want to offer every little bit for Joe, Angie and family.

At this rate as far as feeling frustrated and what not, there will be plenty and then some to offer up. However in comparison I realize it is such a small offering.

Thanking God for placing Joe in each of our lives. So grateful to the guidance of the Holy Spirit for the honor of presenting my testimony at his very last Catholic 101.

Like me, many were and are blessed by this beautiful man's life.

Asking for his intercession...

Lord hear our prayers.



Comments