Really...Really?

Where do I begin? Well today I had to have a chest X-ray and blood work done. That was cool.

My stomach has been hurting for the past five days... I have been struggling to breathe those five days as well.

Mom made an appointment for me with the doctor today which led to like I said the X-ray and blood work.

The chest X-ray was first of the two. Got to love those hospital gowns. Not to mention love being asked if you're pregnant.

SO I gained weight!... this is the second time I have been asked this. It's rather concerning. ; )

As many of you know and now the whole hospital of St. Mary's, that I do not like needles.
I have come a long way though. I didn't even cry like a little girl. Though beforehand my eyes wanted to tear up as I bit my lip speaking with my favorite receptionist asking her to pray for me. ; )

I was slightly tense and awkward in conversation as the very kind nurse was trying to talk with me while putting in the needle. I got a pretty awesome neon pink sweatband tape though after. Felt pretty heroic.

Going to be on antibiotics, as well as a medicine to calm and help my stomach.

Everyone I worked with today was very kind and gentle. I am grateful for them.

Waiting for results back from the lab. Waiting to hear from my heart doctor in Spokane.

Waiting...waiting...waiting.

In the mean time I was called back to the hospital for another testing which is not too pleasant to speak of regarding the letter "P".

Honestly I am a little irritated. I can't fix anything and it frustrates me. I am exhausted.

I'll wait though. It's the only thing I can do. Keep me in your prayers. Not feeling like a happy camper.

I will pour myself another cup of powerade and pray it helps.







Comments