His mercy

Let me begin by saying thank you and how loved I feel by all of you. All of Team Gabbie.

For about ten days I  had trouble breathing. I also had pressure on my stomach.
It was really bad on Easter Sunday. I had had a flu virus and was thinking I could be still showing symptoms from that.

I went to the doctor for a check up and they did a chest X-ray and blood work.

I had gained 5lbs which my parents were excited about but turned out it was all fluids. Which explains the pressure on my stomach etc.

The X-ray showed that my heart was enlarged and I had water in my lungs and fluid around my heart.

I then had an echo (ultrasound) and it showed I had congestive heart failure. My heart was at 20% when normally it is at 50%.  So the doctor said I had to go to Spokane Sacred Heart Medical Center asap.

I was scared I might have had to be life flighted but by the grace of God was able to stay and drive up with my family.

Everything is very overwhelmingly. Whether it is looking down the road or even just into this coming week.

"Where there is death, God can bring resurrection; yet the thing has to be completely dead to be raised. Am I dead yet? Am I fully yielded to you, Lord, to die to self and to live in you?
It is very difficult to dodge depression and despair. As I muddle in the middle, I praise you, Lord; for you know the end from the beginning." -Kimberly Hahn

I haven't been outside since Wednesday afternoon. I don't even know what the hallway outside my door looks like.
Thankfully I have all these beautiful flowers, balloons, cards and smiling faces around me. :)

Not to mention a huge team of prayer warriors!

More to come in time... Keep praying for no more blood work, no more needles..Pray for rest for Mom and I. Pray for the doctors and nurses and patients on this floor.

Jesus, I trust in you.

And asking for prayers for quick healing and discharging especially as tomorrow is Divine Mercy Sunday. Through his merciful heart we pray...







Comments