Holy Saturday

Yesterday I didn't blog with it being Good Friday so here I am today on holy Saturday.

My testimony is behind me...
Holy Thursday is behind me...
Good Friday too is behind me.
It is over.

No.

It is just beginning!

Easter is tomorrow!

Tonight my family and I will go to the Easter vigil mass. The mass where the catechumens (those longing to be a part of the Catholic church through the sacraments of baptism, confirmation and holy Eucharist) get to receive these gifts from God and become a part of the one holy Catholic and apostolic church.

We are an Easter people! Let us share the joy and love we have in the LORD with others!

By our actions and our words we are free to love. Love how he loved us.
Not necessarily though through pain & suffering but through example of that same pure love.

Yes, through his wounds we are healed.

Healed and loved.

A blessed holy Saturday to each of you! ~   



Comments