Worth Knowing

"Seek to be worth knowing rather than be well known." ~unknown

I love this!

It's not about who you were and what you did, it's about who you are and what you do.

I don't want to live a life of being well known. I want to be worth knowing.

However I can't do this when I am thinking only of myself.

I have to love selflessly, think selflessly, and act selflessly.

Think of the people in your life worth knowing...

...The people who genuinely care.

They're probably not the celebrities, or the cocky, over opinionated, mean, seclusive people that demand the spotlight.

Which of these two kinds of people do you prefer?

Those worth knowing or those who are well known?

Surround yourself and value the thoughts of only the people who are worth knowing.

The others, let them be well known.

 

.

Comments