Birthdayy

Yesterday was absolutely wonderful!

I am so blessed to have the friends and family I do, that care so much about me.

Yesterday was different from all the other birthdays.

Can't even describe what I mean.

My personality when it come to birthdays in years past is perfection.

Not yesterday though.

And funny thing is, I wouldn't change a thing!

It was perfect.

I was so laid back.

Maybe that's what happens when you turn 19? You stop looking for flaws and just start enjoying.

It was a foreign birthday compared to the others where I'd be doing everything with family... dinner, cake, lunch, peeing, just kidding. ; )

My family was present however we weren't all holding hands 24/6.

Part of me thinks it was God's way of making it easy on my heart with Sr. Jordan Rose not here on my birthday. Though I know she was in spirit. I could feel her prayers being heard up in Heaven all the way from Idaho from New York.

It truly was a day to remember forever.

I am so thankful to my parents for giving me life and choosing life.

I am one very blessed girl!

May the year ahead be filled with laughter and love. May I embrace those in my life with a compassionate heart. And may I seek only You Lord, in all I do.

Thank you Jesus for my birthday!




Comments