Person Please'r

I am constantly wanting to please people. Wanting to make the right choice. Wanting to say and do the right thing.

I care too much about the opinions of others. I desire too much to be flawless. I rock back and forth when I ought to remain firm in who I am, what I need and the choices I've made.

I am spending far too much time wanting to make others happy when I should be using that time to make God happy.

No one is perfect. Failing only makes one stronger.

God grant me confidence in myself of which I lack. Grace me with this gift to use it humbly and for You only.

The opinions of man are just words.

God's view of me is everything.

So here is to kissing wanting to fit in good bye. Here is to doing things my heart's own way. Here is to standing tall and feeling comfortable in my own skin.
 
Whatever the situation be, may I rise to it's standards and deal with it with peace in my heart, mind and body.

Cutting the strings that are attached to all dilemmas and problems, and giving them to Jesus to make something beautiful with.

  

Side note: I am really biting my tongue, as I just welcomed Fr. Camilus into our home. Looking down at the ground seeing Max's tinker toys ready to be the cause of a guest Priest's injury. I then remember also that I did not shower today, threw on a paint shirt and basketball shorts this morning, hair looking ever so untamed. Not to mention not wearing make up. I give this time sweating and visiting with Father and all my imperfections to Jesus as I look up to heaven and laugh. : )  

Comments