The Dog that ate Gabbaldo

Gab decided to go on a walk because exercise is suppose to be good for a person. She grabbed her rosary, (multitasking as normal) and headed out the door. She knew Rudigur was out there but she was not afraid. She expected to be greeted by the golden spaz that typically lounged on the front deck. However Gab expected wrong. No sign of the Beast.
Gab continued walking and praying, praying and walking, waiting for the "retriever" to come running right at her at any given moment. Again she was mistaken. Two decades prayed at the bottom of the drive, and a third one just finished almost to the top, when all of a sudden this very hyper dog comes running right at her. Rosary in hand, eyebrows furrowed, and man voice on, this beast wouldn't back down.
Gab didn't realize she had held her rosary up high and that made the dog want to play games.

Rudigurrrr who is at least two of Gabbaldo in weight jumped up for what was easily (again mistaken) for a hug and pushed the fairy princess into the thistles and stick bushes. There she fought for her life.
Holding the pooch in a fierce headlock. A real crocodile dundee.

Beauty and Beast were at it on the side of the road. Beast won.

Beauty was finally called by her "trainer" Madisong.

The real beast got up off the ground after listening to her mother and sister holler advice from the house. With only a limp, one leg, and eleven fingers, she finished her exercise for the day. Didn't get to the rest of the rosary until she was inside.

Moral of the story is when I exercise I get mauled.

I think I did experience a little martyrdom today though. I held tight to my rosary, and let her slobber and claw, I mean love me to the ground. Practically like being eaten alive by tigers in the arena. Yup, definitely.

For the pictures you are about to view, be prepared.

Hold on...

Insert...from pinterest.... what else....

BE PREPARED! This is so wonderful.



These are going to gross you out, no they're not permanent. And no I did not cut myself shaving. Obviously.

These are also not google pictures.

Here we go....













Scratches on my arm too but not sure if those are from the beast or from my cousin Tenley...



And now for all of our enjoyment and entertainment!



Comments