Pre Birthday Celebrating

So Wednesday Momma, Maddie, Nicole, Max and I went to spend the day in Lewiston to do some birthday shopping! Dad was out of town, but he wouldn't have enjoyed the shopping ;)

I had jitters that morning when I woke up. Even though my birthday isn't till the 18th.

This girl LOVES to shop!

I woke up bright and early on that oh so very smokey morning and got geared up to head to Lewiston!

(I certainly confused everyone that morning on facebook with my post about the "birthday jitters." Which needed a SpongeBob episode clip to straighten things out. View at the bottom to get a good laugh. Well if your humor is as sick, twisted, and childish as mine:))

Started the day at The Dutch Bros to get my birthday drink and then headed up the road to go to Ross.

I loved having lunch at Applebee's and enjoyed shopping some more at the mall.

After the mall we went and got our toes done! Max was such a trooper! He waited for us girls to get our nails done without complaining! Same for the shopping too! Atta' good boy!

It was such a fun day! As much as I love shopping, and celebrating my birthday, the best thing about Wednesday was spending it with my siblings and Momma. Wish I could have spent the day with both Dad and Sr. Jordan but they were with me in my heart <3

Here is to turning 19!        




Comments