Under God

It's one of my favorite holidays...da fourth of July!

I just spent a full day out in Greencreek at the annual 4th of July celebration. I always loved going as a kid and still continue to love going now. Though I may no longer be able to ride the 30 second most memorable rides anymore the joy is still there.

Check out the picture I copy and pasted and will probably be fined for because I put it on here. Google equals endless possibilities.



Everyone is there for a good time.

You got the hard core bingo players, the intimidating three legged racers, the insane egg tossers, the stink bombs literally bombing gas from every which way, the toys one can buy from the booth, and the bounce house. It's a small town dream. Livin' large.

Just when y'all think the fun is over we still got fireworks. How awesome is that?!

But truly, am I American because of these things? Fun, games, and lights in the sky?

Nope. I'm American because I believe in one nation under God.

Right now we're not looking so hot. Not too promising. We gots a lotta praying to do.

Y'all need to pray for our president, our government, our soldiers, and our brothers and sisters in this country that we may fight to keep our freedom. Freedom ain't free. It was fought and payed for in blood.

Though I may be one of the few in my generation to care about where our nation is going, I encourage all of us to take our freedom seriously.

May we trust in Him and not in ourselves or our own.

One nation under God.

Happy fourth everyone!  


Comments