Three Rivers

This past weekend my mom's side of the family went to Three Rivers. 
We were celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary! 
All ten of Grandma and Grandpa's kids and their families came. 
That means there was a total of about 55 of us camping. 
30 some cousins, with me the oldest of the crew. 
We missed Sister Jordan Rose, Austin, Amanda, and Dillon.
We prayed and thought of you guys. 
I think I can speak for us all when I say we all had so much fun! 
That weekend shall not be forgotten. 
Like it was said, this will be a memory that will stick with us forever. 
And that it will!
I am really blessed to have such a big family! 
On both of my parent's sides. 
Without my Grandpa and Grandma I wouldn't be writing right now. And you my readers, wouldn't be reading. 
Thanking God for the love they have for each other. For the love they pour out on our family. For the inspiration they are to everyone to see what true love is. 
  Here is to the next 50 years! 
Hey, it's possible, Great Aunt Anna is going to be 109 this December. :)  




The Youngest cousin and the oldest cousin (of the weekend, technically I'm fourth oldest)


Some of the cousins 


The young couple <3


Happy 50th! 




Comments