The Power of Confession

Last year at Steubenville Northwest all who attended were blessed by the example of this priest, Fr. Mike Schmitz. He has a very clear and inviting way about sharing his faith. 
I found this video on the power of confession and wanted to share it. 
I often struggle with going to confession. I know a lot of people do.
It's a scary thing. Or so we make our selves think...
What is the priest going to think of me after I tell him everything I've done?
What if he tells someone?
Will he remember my sins?
Is God upset with me?
Does the priest think poorly of me? 
Why go if I am just going to keep sinning the same way?
The church and the priests don't put these thoughts in our heads, we do.
Take Jesus's hand and soar into His saving grace.
This video of Fr. Mike will put a new perspective of confession in your heart after watching it.
Even if you're not afraid of confession, or if you're not Catholic I recommend watching. 




Comments