You Have Great Treasure in Heaven

My Princess,

I am so looking forward to giving you amazing treasures in heaven. I am coming soon, My love, and when I do, I will have your reward with Me. I love to bless your life here on earth, but your eyes haven't seen nor has your heart yet experienced the gifts of eternal joy and blessing that I have waiting for you above.

For now, My sweet princess, make every moment count, because what you do today echoes throughout eternity. Like ripples in a pond, your hard work and faithfulness to Me spread far beyond this life and into forever. Remember that no amount of money can buy you the great gifts you will open when we are finally together on the other side of eternity.

Love,

Your King and Eternal Treasure








"See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
    ~Revelation 22:12-13~

Comments