NOT THE MAMA



This video may have been posted already in another blog post but I have to share it again because it is Father's Day.

You may be "not the mama" but you'll always be my da-dee! 

I love you so much and love that your my daddy! 

I wouldn't wish for anyone else. 

You've taught me to be tough, confident, and hard working.  

Most of all you've taught me that God is to be loved above all. Yes, even family. I didn't like that when I first heard that as a kid. I didn't think I could love anyone more than my parents and siblings. But now I understand. 

God first, family second. 

You always put others before yourself, Dad. Sacrificing a lot, a lot. You don't complain though. You do it for us.  

I don't think I know anyone more generous than you. Your heart never stops giving. 

You set a high standard of what a dad should be. 
A great example to all fathers and men going to be fathers some day. 

I am proud to call you my Daddy. (or my Not the Mama) 

You bring lots of laughter into many peoples' lives. 

You are a genuine friend to all.

You stick to your word. 

What most people don't know about you is that you have a sensitive side. (Like Jack Bauer) 
Maybe it's because you had five girls before Max...I don't know. 
I love that about you! 

Dad your my hero. My best friend. My favorite dad in the world. (That one doesn't really make sense, we should probably change that chant.) 

I love you because you're YOU.

Thanks for being my Not the Mama!









(Bit of a picture jump but oh well.) 

Love you Papa Smurf! 

Comments