To Yours

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty, 
my memory, my understanding
and my entire will,
All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me.
To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will.
Give me only your love and your grace.
That is enough for me.


St. Ignatius 




For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.
Romans 7:19

Lord, make my heart Your home. 
Open my eyes to Your goodness.
Create a desire in me to want only You.
May Your face be the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night.
Father, how I long to adore You.
I cannot help myself.
But You can guide me completely.
Yes, this is what my heart wants. 
You.
Fully and one hundred percent Yours.
Jesus, take me and make me whole. 
I surrender who I am, and all I am to Your most Sacred Heart.
Do with me what You will.
St. Ignatius pray for me and continue to motivate and lead my heart.


Comments