MA-Dee



Well these are the only two picssstures I could find. 
Pretty sure the juice stained face in the Dora tent has been used but it's my favorite.
The Green 'crick heart one just adds character. As if the first one didn't already but...eh.

You were my first little sister. 

Need I say more? 

Probably...

You have brought so much laughter into my life and if there is one thing I love to do, it's laugh! 

Though we haven't always gotten along and probably still won't at times I wouldn't have you any other way.

Unless somehow your results on the Myers Briggs personality test somehow drastically differed from being the EXACT SAME AS MINE! 

ISFJ  

FAIL.

You're the mi-tu-rist fourteen year old I know. 
And also the funniest.

Humor is big to me, if y'all haven't already caught on. :) 

Maria,. you make me laugh. 

I love you more than Scotty McCreary! 

So I guess I love you this big

<----------------------------------------> 

Happy Birthday Maddogg! 


Baby Sinclair obsessed  



  




Comments