Uncle Ed

My adopted god father will be greatly missed.

This is so unreal.

I am in shock that you are really gone. We all are.

Though he may have been the toughest man in town he had the softest and gentlest heart.

Ed always had a smile on his face and I never saw him mad.

Ed, you brought so much joy to our family.

You certainly were given the gift of bringing laughter into peoples' lives. And that you did.

I've said it once and I''ll say it again, I love to laugh and so you were the perfect medicine. :)

I loved his presence.
I loved his hugs.
I loved his laugh.
I loved his care free attitude.
And I loved that "big kid" way about him.

You were always there for me.
I thank you for that.
My heart couldn't be more full.
It also couldn't be more broken. 
I will always hold a very special spot for you in my heart. 

Ed, you and Rose raised a beautiful family. A family who misses their Husband, Daddy, and Papa. What is more beautiful than that? Watch over them from heaven, okay?

You'll never be forgotten.
You'll always be missed.
You will always be loved.

Rest in peace but don't loose your sense of humor!






Comments