#Jordan

Where do I begin? Having Jordan home was beyond good for my heart. She is very much so my other half. I miss her something fierce.
We had lots of laughs, (mostly of which were over hashtags or youtube videos) enjoyed time on the deck, one on one conversations, fwies, heart to hearts, and eventually tears as we had to say our goodbyes. J gave of herself 150%. Burning the candle at each end. She made sure everyone's needs were met. I love this about her... She never thinks of herself first, she is always giving. One of the great and beautiful reasons why she is going to make a very good nun. (God willing, as she'd say.) :)
It's scary and unreal to think that the two year novitiate has begun. Limited phone calls, visits etc. Not as bad as we imagined but still not as good as we'd like.
Jordie will receive her blue and white habit on the 27th of June, this year. She will also receive her new name. Which is still in the works.
Part of what makes this unreal is the next time Jords is home I'll be 21. Gulp. I already told her she can go on my 21 run with me. I think she tuned me out at that moment. :)
I keep reminding myself that this past year has flown by. 10 months already gone! These next two years won't be too terrible.
Please keep praying for Jordan and our family. I know I can count on my blogees to get er' done.

 
 

Comments